- Family, Men, Women, Young Adult
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Discovery / Travel, Environmental Issues, Ethnology / Civilisation, History, Life Style
- Art & Crafts, Arts, Culture, Ecology, Ethnology, History, Health, Food, Authors, Europe, Discovery, Literature, Medicine, Nature, Religion, Poetry, Philosophy, Painter, Tradition, Science, Vegetals
- Available versions
- Greek, English
- Already broadcasted by
The Olive Oil
A 29’ documentary directed in 2014 by Vangelis Tremopoulos
The episode 3 is devoted to the olive oil, or the “liquid gold” as Homer used to say.
We visit a traditional but also modern mill to find out how the extra virgin olive oil is produced. We discover its great nutritional value by speaking to experts to learn how to select the good olive oil among awarded olive oil products. We also learn how to make soap from olive oil readily and also the traditional recipe for a Greek country salad.
All other titles in the series Olive Tree - The gift of the Goddess
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue
- In the series "Brazil Conquest " 5 - The barons of the coffee  26'
- Robert Giffard, A heroe of Nouvelle-France (Quebec)  64’