- Adult, Young Adult, Family
- Politics, Law, Current Affairs, Education / Training, Police
- Current Aff, Daily life, Disaster, Economy, Education, Emotion, Europe, Extrem, Facts, Fight, History, Interviews, Politics, Racism, Revolution, Social, Surprising, Tradition, Urban, Violence, Women, Youth
- Available versions
- Greek, English, French
- Already broadcasted by
- ERT, France 3 Corse Via Stella / Service Achat
A 56’ & 85’ documentary directed in 2012 by Marc Gastine
The May 6th, 2012 parliamentary election – held against the backdrop of an unprecedented economic, social and moral crisis – was an historical moment for Greece and a challenge to its democracy.
Following the “way of the cross” of four candidates (a socialist from PASOK, a left radical from SYRIZA, a conservative from New Democracy and a neo-Nazi from Golden Dawn) in their effort to re-establish contact with their constituents, the film explores the political practices in Greece today, as well as the current situation of a society deeply affected by the crisis.
With no commentary or interviews, the film leaves it up to the audience to decide.
DEMOKRATIA, an 85-minute version of this film is also available.
The film is not available in Greece.
Festivals : -Festival des Libertés 2013 - Belgique- Thessaloniki Doc Festival 2013 - Thessalonique
Awards : Nominated for Award Europa 2013 - The European Broascating Festival
Other titles in "Reports"
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue
- Théodore Monod : The old man, the desert & the meteorite  56'
- The Long March of Bob Slaughter  51'