- Family, Men, Young Adult, Women
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Economics / Marketing, Education / Training, Entertainment / Light, History, Human Stories, Life Style, Science & Technology
- Art & Crafts, Contemporary, Crafts, Daily life, Europe, Food, France, Business, History, Interviews, Rural, Technology, Tradition
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
Laguiole, the Spirit of a Knife
A 26' documentary directed in 2012 by Boris Ehrgott
In 1829 was born in Laguiole, a small mountain village of the Aveyron, a modest peasant knife.
His famous bee will become the symbol of prestige and quality of the most famous in France.
Today, the king of knives ennobles itself decorating the blades with materials such as rare ivory tusks of mammoths from Siberia.
An amazing marriage between history and prehistory, the hyphen is played by men with golden hands in the heart of the Aubrac region.
All other titles in the series Craftsmen of the Exception
- Elke Berr - Dream Stones  26'
- George Cannon - The Sense of Tea  26'
- Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer  26'
- Jean-Paul Favand - The Merry-Go-Round Master  26'
- Jean-Paul Gallorini - The Blood of the Champions  26'
- Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller  26'
- Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- Piero Fornasetti - Designer  26'
- Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight  26'
- Saxo Folies - Selmer  26'
- The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries  26'
- Travel Beyond the Senses  26'
- Trudon - Wax Heart  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight  26'
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue