- Family, Women, Men
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Economics / Marketing, Education / Training, Entertainment / Light, History, Human Stories, Life Style, Science & Technology
- France, Art & Crafts, Cities, Classical, Crafts, Culture, Economy, Europe, History, How to, Interviews, Jobs, Luxury, Music, Paris, Trade, Tradition, Arts, Archives
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
Piero Fornasetti - Designer
A 26' documentary directed in 2012 by Boris Ehrgott
Discover the world of Piero Fornasetti (1913-1988) in Milan, where his son Barnaba extends the dream of his father.
At once painter, graphic artist, sculptor, interior decorator and engraver, he has completed more than 11,000 sets and costumes, and worked on all possible supports: ties, vests, glasses, plates, umbrella, lamps, furniture, screens…
At age 19, Fornasetti is dismissed for indiscipline of the Academy of Fine Arts of Brera.
His works has been noticed by the architect and designer Gio Ponti. At his side he starts to build his world.
The other reason that dominates its universe is improbable perspectives, the trompe-l'oeil and the imaginary city.
All other titles in the series Craftsmen of the Exception
- Elke Berr - Dream Stones  26'
- George Cannon - The Sense of Tea  26'
- Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer  26'
- Jean-Paul Favand - The Merry-Go-Round Master  26'
- Jean-Paul Gallorini - The Blood of the Champions  26'
- Laguiole, the Spirit of a Knife  26'
- Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller  26'
- Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight  26'
- Saxo Folies - Selmer  26'
- The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries  26'
- Travel Beyond the Senses  26'
- Trudon - Wax Heart  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Jean-Paul Gallorini - The Blood of the Champions  26'
- Destination Luxury - Thaïland  26'
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue