- Family, Women, Men, Young Adult
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Economics / Marketing, Education / Training, Entertainment / Light, History, Human Stories, Life Style, Science & Technology
- Art & Crafts, Arts, Cities, Circus, Classical, Crafts, Culture, Economy, Europe, France, History, How to, Interviews, Jobs, Luxury, Trade, Tradition, Paris, Archives, Sculptor, Painter
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
Jean-Paul Favand - The Merry-Go-Round Master
A 26' documentary directed in 2012 by Boris Ehrgott
The Museum of Fairground Arts in Bercy opened us its doors for an exceptional trip in the imaginary where every step is a new wonder.
The Pavilions of Bercy, old cellars built on the development plans of Viollet-Le-Duc, in the late 19th century by a student of Eiffel, consist of six buildings registered in the inventory of historical monuments.
Jean-Paul Favand,the Master of the house, “crazy devil”, hides here in secret the world's largest collection of curiosities. He guides us through the enchanted streets of this huge area dedicated to the wonderful, the discovery of passionate craftsmen and their crafts resurrected the show.
All other titles in the series Craftsmen of the Exception
- Elke Berr - Dream Stones  26'
- George Cannon - The Sense of Tea  26'
- Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer  26'
- Jean-Paul Gallorini - The Blood of the Champions  26'
- Laguiole, the Spirit of a Knife  26'
- Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller  26'
- Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- Piero Fornasetti - Designer  26'
- Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight  26'
- Saxo Folies - Selmer  26'
- The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries  26'
- Travel Beyond the Senses  26'
- Trudon - Wax Heart  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer  26'
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue