- Women, Family, Men, Young Adult
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Economics / Marketing, Education / Training, Entertainment / Light, History, Human Stories, Life Style, Science & Technology
- Art & Crafts, Arts, Cities, Classical, Crafts, Culture, Economy, Europe, France, History, How to, Interviews, Jobs, Luxury, Trade, Tradition, Games, Travel, Vegetals, Animals, Food, Asia
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
- RTBF, Stylia, TerraTerra Communications Inc (Planète +), Union Media, Orian Group Sp z.o.o., Bonjour Television Network, STR - NC TV
Craftsmen of the Exception
A 14 X 26' doc series directed in 2012 by Stéphane Jauny, Olivier Barruel
« The superfluous, an essential feeling » (Voltaire)
« Beauté Rare » reveals the unknown side of luxury.
« Beauté Rare » is a half hour series that will allow your audience to discover singular luxury firms craftsmen and understand their distinctive skills and knowhow, their languages, their gestures, measuring their prestige and history.
Each 26' episode explores the luxury field with a childish inquisitive look.
The scenes shot within the workshop are embellished with experts and historians appearances filmed on the most representative or symbolical locations.
Luxury is admirable if it combines with dream, pleasure and rarity.
– Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight
– Trudon - Wax Heart
– Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller
– Elke Berr - Dream Stones
– George Cannon - The Sense of Tea
– Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer
– Jean-Paul Favand - The Merry-Go-Round Master
– Violin Folies
– Travel Beyond the Senses
– Piero Fornasetti – Designer
– The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries
– The Blood of the Champions
– Saxo Folies
– Laguiole - The Spirit of a Knife
All titles in this series
- Elke Berr - Dream Stones  26'
- George Cannon - The Sense of Tea  26'
- Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer  26'
- Jean-Paul Favand - The Merry-Go-Round Master  26'
- Jean-Paul Gallorini - The Blood of the Champions  26'
- Laguiole, the Spirit of a Knife  26'
- Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller  26'
- Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- Piero Fornasetti - Designer  26'
- Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight  26'
- Saxo Folies - Selmer  26'
- The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries  26'
- Travel Beyond the Senses  26'
- Trudon - Wax Heart  26'
- Destination Luxury - Singapore  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Elke Berr - Dream Stones  26'
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue