- Women, Family, Men, Young Adult
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Economics / Marketing, Education / Training, Entertainment / Light, History, Human Stories, Life Style, Science & Technology
- Art & Crafts, Arts, Cities, Classical, Crafts, Culture, Economy, Europe, France, History, How to, Interviews, Jobs, Luxury, Trade, Tradition, Travel, Women
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
- RTBF, Stylia
Elke Berr - Dream Stones
A 26' documentary directed in 2011 by Stéphane Jauny
Gemologist passionate, Elke Berr is illustrated in the Geneva jewelery by her talent to survey the mines of the planet in search of the most unique precious stones.
She lets us go through the thick steel doors that protect the hushed world of Swiss jewelry: titanium workshop, the stones certification firm.
A confidential itinerary to achieving a unique jewel for a privileged client of Lac Leman.
All other titles in the series Craftsmen of the Exception
- George Cannon - The Sense of Tea  26'
- Houbigant - Kings’ Perfumer  26'
- Jean-Paul Favand - The Merry-Go-Round Master  26'
- Jean-Paul Gallorini - The Blood of the Champions  26'
- Laguiole, the Spirit of a Knife  26'
- Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller  26'
- Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- Piero Fornasetti - Designer  26'
- Pinel & Pinel - Trunks’ Delight  26'
- Saxo Folies - Selmer  26'
- The country of the Unicorn - Aubusson Tapestries  26'
- Travel Beyond the Senses  26'
- Trudon - Wax Heart  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Mirecourt - Violin Folies  26'
- In the series "Craftsmen of the Exception" Mellerio - The Queens’ Jeweller  26'
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue