- Youth, Young Adult, Family, Adult, Men
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Daily Life, Discovery / Travel, Education / Training, Environmental Issues, Ethnology / Civilisation, Human Stories, Life Style, Medicine / Psychology, Spirituality & Philosophy, Wild Life
- Africa, Americas, Animals, Architecture, Arts, Childhood, Christianism, Cities, Contemporary, Culture, Current Aff, Daily life, Desert, Discovery, Ecology, Education, Economy, Emotion, Ethnology, Facts, Farm pets, Forest, France, Geography, Health, Humour, How to, Interviews, Nature, Poetry, Portrait, Politics, Religion, Revolution, Social, Surprising, Tradition, Trade, Travel, Urban, Vegetals, Wild anim., Women
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
- TV5 Monde, 2 Rives TV, STR - NC TV
120 Glances on the World - Nature
A 20 X 7' doc series directed in 2011 by Miscellaneous Directors
As of the existence of Man, Nature provides him with what he needs to survive, and he immediately took control of his environment.
The space used for Man-Nature interaction has expanded to presently reach the very last limits of our planet.
Ceaselessly adapting to constraints or to natural assets, Man has taken great care to exploit and later transform Nature to his advantage. In general, he lives in osmosis with it, but doesn’t always know how to manage it over the long term. He practices a more of a predator-oriented policy consisting of depleting resources for immediate profit.
Human communities have a more or less affirmed awareness of this problem, which nevertheless has an impact on their future.
All other titles in the series 120 Glances on the World
- 120 Glances on the World - Animals  20 X 3'
- 120 Glances on the World - Becoming an Adult  20 X 5'
- 120 Glances on the World - Family  20 X 8'
- 120 Glances on the World - Water  20 X 6'
- 120 Glances on the World - Women  20 X 4'
Other titles in "Today's Worlds"
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue