- Youth, Young Adult, Family, Adult, Men
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Daily Life, Discovery / Travel, Education / Training, Environmental Issues, Ethnology / Civilisation, Human Stories, Life Style, Medicine / Psychology, Spirituality & Philosophy
- Africa, Americas, Animals, Architecture, Arts, Childhood, Christianism, Cities, Contemporary, Culture, Current Aff, Daily life, Desert, Discovery, Ecology, Education, Economy, Emotion, Ethnology, Facts, Farm pets, Forest, France, Geography, Health, Humour, How to, Interviews, Nature, Poetry, Portrait, Politics, Religion, Revolution, Social, Surprising, Tradition, Trade, Travel, Urban, Vegetals, Wild anim., Women
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
- TV5 Monde
120 Glances on the World - Becoming an Adult
A 20 X 5' doc series directed in 2011 by Miscellaneous Directors
The region of the world and the environment they live in impact the age at which young people become adults, a step marked by its lot of discoveries and restrictions.
The range lies between 15 to 20 years of age.
How do these youths judge their living conditions? What do their daily lives consist of? Are they satisfied with it? Do they feel good about themselves? What do they dream of? What does their future really consist of?
All other titles in the series 120 Glances on the World
- 120 Glances on the World - Animals  20 X 3'
- 120 Glances on the World - Family  20 X 8'
- 120 Glances on the World - Nature  20 X 7'
- 120 Glances on the World - Water  20 X 6'
- 120 Glances on the World - Women  20 X 4'
Other titles in "Today's Worlds"
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue