- Youth, Young Adult, Family, Adult
- Arts & Culture, Culture, Daily Life, Discovery / Travel, Education / Training, Environmental Issues, Ethnology / Civilisation, Human Stories, Life Style, Medicine / Psychology, Spirituality & Philosophy
- Africa, Americas, Animals, Architecture, Arts, Childhood, Christianism, Cities, Contemporary, Culture, Current Aff, Daily life, Desert, Discovery, Ecology, Education, Economy, Emotion, Ethnology, Facts, Farm pets, Forest, France, Geography, Health, Humour, How to, Interviews, Nature, Poetry, Portrait, Politics, Religion, Revolution, Social, Surprising, Tradition, Trade, Travel, Urban, Vegetals, Wild anim., Women
- Available versions
- Already broadcasted by
- 2 Rives TV, STR - NC TV
120 Glances on the World - Animals
A 20 X 3' doc series directed in 2011 by Miscellaneous Directors
Our relations with animals are the outcome of a complex social pattern, which is characterized by the hold Mankind has over its environment.
Animals keep Mankind company, nourish or assist it, clothe it and at times are prejudicial to it.
Each region possesses its own kingly animal which has earned this title for various reasons: it may be sacred; a source of livelihood, the product of flourishing trade, an esteemed companion, or all those at once.
Often, it symbolizes the region in which it lives and Man cultivates its image, when he doesn’t simply associate it with his own, a means of recalling the animal portion which reigns within him and which he delights in when it shows through.
All other titles in the series 120 Glances on the World
- 120 Glances on the World - Becoming an Adult  20 X 5'
- 120 Glances on the World - Family  20 X 8'
- 120 Glances on the World - Nature  20 X 7'
- 120 Glances on the World - Water  20 X 6'
- 120 Glances on the World - Women  20 X 4'
Other titles in "Today's Worlds"
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue