Tadashi Kawamata - Détours, des tours
A 26' documentary directed in 2005 by Gilles Coudert
Documentary on the installations in the Centers of Contemporary Art at the "Hell's hollow" in Thiers and of the Castle of Adhémars in Montélimar.
Tadashi Kawamata is interested in the story of these sites, the firm and the medieval castle and puts in scene flows and circulations in and around these buildings in an active archaeological step making past, present and future dialogue .
All other titles in the series Works & Process - Buren - Hyber - Kawamata
- Daniel Buren - The museum which did not exist  30'
- Daniel Buren, live and work in situ  26'
- Fabrice Hyber - Hybercour  14'
- Fabrice Hyber - Signalétique, tercera estació  25'
- Fabrice Hyber - The artery, the garden of drawings  30'
- Fabrice Hyber - The Hybert  52'
- Tadashi Kawamata - Barquitos  26'
- Tadashi Kawamata - Bridge & Archives  26'
- Tadashi Kawamata - Les chaises de traverse  26'
- Tadashi Kawamata - On the Way  26' & 13'
- Tadashi Kawamata - Transfert  30'
- Tadashi Kawamata - Work in Progress  52'
- The Eye of the storm - Daniel Buren  13'
- Works & Process - Daniel Buren  203'
- Works & Process - Fabrice Hyber  313'
- Works & Process - Tadashi Kawamata  303'
Other titles in "Painters and Sculptors"
- In the series "Works & Process - Buren - Hyber - Kawamata" Fabrice Hyber - The artery, the garden of drawings  30'
- Mamma Museum  51’
Other titles in the "Arts" catalogue