Francophones from around the world
A 27' documentary directed in 2000 by Frédéric Boilet
A series of portraits of surprising people who all speak French even though they live in a country where French is not the official language.
These portraits have been shot in Japan, Cambodia, Louisiana, Madagascar, on Mauritius island etc.
This documentary makes us understand at what point French is a "language of the heart".
All other titles in the series Surprising French Language
- A Short Story of a Language  27'
- Incorrigible Orthography  27'
- Learning  26'
- The Colors of the French Language  26'
- In the series "Surprising French Language" Learning  26'
- In the series "Surprising French Language" The Colors of the French Language  26'
Other titles in the "Docs" catalogue